This policy must be read and agreed to in order to complete registration for ISSM2022.
The event may be changed to “Online” depending on the situation of the spread of COVID-19.
Please check the website of the ISSM before coming to the venue to confirm the latest information.
Infection prevention measures during operation
- Staff members will take their temperatures daily to check their health. They will also wash their hands, disinfect their fingers, and wear masks.
- At the reception desk, we will make every effort to identify the route of infection, including temperature checks, disinfection, and name confirmation.
- Alcohol disinfectant solution will be placed throughout the facility.
- Microphones, desks, and other equipment are thoroughly disinfected to prevent infection from equipment, etc.
- Microphones and other audio-visual equipment will be disinfected before each change of users.
- Partitions (acrylic boards) may be placed on the podium to prevent splashing.
- Seats in the venue will be laid out with sufficient space to prevent droplet infection.
- Secretariat and venue staff may wear masks, face shields, and gloves.
- The venue will be properly ventilated by frequently opening the venue doors.
Requests to all visitors
- Temperature will be taken upon entering the venue.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands during your visit.
- Please line up at the reception desk with a space of about 1 meter.
- Please do not come to the venue if you fall under any of the following conditions. If you experience any of the following symptoms during the seminar, please leave the venue.
- Fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher
- Cough, sore throat, or other cold symptoms
- Fatigue (intense lethargy)
- Difficulty breathing (breathlessness)
- If a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher is detected by the thermal camera at the entrance of the venue, you may be asked to return home.
- Please refrain from coming to the venue if you have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for novel coronavirus infection, or if you have visited a country or region where the government has placed restrictions on entry or required a period of observation after entry within the past two weeks, or if you have been in close contact with a person residing in such a country or region.
- Please wear a mask at all times in the venue.
- We also ask that you practice good “cough etiquette”.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone who is not in good health during the event.
- Please disinfect your hands and fingers frequently using the disinfectant solution provided or by washing your hands.
- We may ask you to take your own beverages home with you instead of disposing of them at the venue.
- In the event of an outbreak of new coronavirus infection at ISSM2022 or at another event using the same venue, it will be necessary to take action in cooperation with the prefectural or municipal government, health center, or public health center in accordance with the Infectious Disease Control Law. Please be advised that we may provide the public health center/health center with information we have already obtained (name, contact information, etc.) in order for the public health center/health center to contact you.
- In addition to the above, we ask for your cooperation in maintaining the good health of each participant.