Select your registration category and click the button for your registration.
Please read carefully the registration rule and in-person participation guideline before you complete registration for ISSM2022. Your cooperation is highly requested.
- We have reached the maximum number of participants and are no longer accepting registrants.(December 28, 2022)
- Only on-demand video and/or in-person(on-site) participation is available for those who register for ISSM2022 on and after December 9, 2022(JST).
- There will be no on-site registration available the venue to prevent covid19.
We kindly ask for your cooperation in registering prior to your visit if you register as in-person(on-site) participation.
- On-demand video will be available through January 31, 2023
until November 20, 2022(JST)
after November 21, 2022(JST)
|Student Plan*||Free admission
(the Proceedings: 3,000JPY special for the students)
- Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation is available ONLY for Tutorial Session
- The registration includes admission to the entire sessions including tutorial session, a conference proceedings (web download), and materials of tutorial session.
- Students are waived for the registration fee, however, it does NOT include the proceedings.
If you want to purchase the proceedings, check the box for “proceedings” (3,000JPY for student).
- You can select the Participation style from “In-person (On Site)” or “Online”.
- Due to infection control measures, “In-person (On Site)” registration will be closed when capacity is reached.
- ISSM 2022 will be held hybrid format including in-person and online. All presentations are available online except authors’ interview for oral presentation and poster session.
- Photography and Video recording presentations are strictly prohibited. Please register upon acceptance of the prohibited items.